Saturday, October 26, 2013

Product Spotlight-don't miss this one!

For It Works today, I'm showing you my miracle product. If you suffer from headaches, allergies, have a hard time eating your fruits and vegetables or would like to kick coffee or soda; this is what you've been looking for.
 
  • Detoxify, alkalize, and promote pH balance within the body
  • Acidity-fighting magnesium and potassium blend
  • Cutting-edge probiotic support for digestive health
  • 38 herbs and nutrient-rich superfoods
  • 8+ servings of fruits and vegetables in every scoop
  • Free radical-fighting antioxidants
  • Great-tasting berry flavor
A couple scoops of this a day can boost your energy, help fight off headaches and keep your body balanced.
Here is the information page for the orange greens.
Here is the nutrition information for the berry greens: 


I drink mine every day!! A few days ago I felt a migraine coming on. I drank a whole bottle of water with 2 scoops of greens in it along with taking 2 ibuprofens. A couple hours later, it was like nothing happened. Six months ago, even with the ibuprofen I would have been in bed, no lights, no sound, cold pack on my head, and in the fetal position under my blankets. This is one I definitely stand by 100%. Visit my site to find out more or to check out my other products: https://kristyl.myitworks.com

-------------------------------------

For Mary Kay, I've decided to highlight the mineral powder foundation. I was a skeptic at first because I didn't think it would be able to cover up as well as a liquid would, but boy was I wrong! You can layer it and it covers as little or as much as you want!

Mary Kay® Mineral Powder Foundation
The foundation is mineral, so it doesn't harbor bacteria like a liquid might. It helps keep shine at bay if you have oily skin, and it is quite forgiving if you use a shade lighter or darker than it should be, it seems to adjust to your skin tone quite nicely. I once had a group of girls, all different colored skin, and the ivory 1 (one of the lightest colors) looked amazing on all of them. It's just a great versatile and light way to wear your foundation. Here is the website for more information: mineral foundation.


That's it for today, it's been a great lazy day of relaxing with my little one and editing in between. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment