Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Book Review Baby!

Eeek! Due to an editing deadline, two dentist appointments today (one for me and one for my son), and a kid who refused to accept "quiet" or "calm" as part of his vocabulary, today's blog is SUPER late! But it's okay, it's here and that's what matters!

This is a book that I read when I was really young. It has charm, young love, and quirkiness and although it's a really easy read at this point in my life, it's still one of my favorite books.



A girl is forced to chill in France with her mom and aunts, and her only companion is a cat and her Mickey Mouse watch, until.....she makes a wish in a well and her whole trip changes! If you have young girls, probably around 9/10 and older, have them read this book. It's not as dramatic or angsty as Twilight, but it's a wholesome and enchanting story that the whole family can enjoy.

Thanks for stopping by! Back to our regular schedule tomorrow, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment