Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Book Review Tuesday!

Today is short and simple because I have a miserable little boy on my hip, so I apologize, but hopefully I can give you enough to entice you to read! I'm going to introduce you to an indie author that made me wish I had just a tiny bit more time for actual pleasure reading these days! Her name is SM Reine and the books I'm reviewing today are The Descent Series.



This series is early in her career, and you have to approach it with that mentality. There is a lot of great action sequences and a pretty hearty story line. There are some spots that are hard to follow, but overall I found the series to be very intriguing and interesting. I really like this genre, it's demons/gothic/heaven and hell type stories, and it's nice to read new things coming out from new authors. I have other books of hers waiting patiently on my Kindle for me to get a little bit of free time, and I'm hoping that will happen quickly! Please read her books, leave her reviews and suggestions, seek her out on Goodreads and also on Amazon (which I've noticed as of this posting you can download this series for free on your Kindle!!) and continue to support indie authors trying to be heard! 

Tune in next week for more good finds! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: