Monday, October 28, 2013

Movie Monday!

Hey there! There was no blog yesterday because I was spending the day with my family!

For Movie Monday I want to share a movie that I loved from the moment I saw it and ever since. I try to watch it a few times a year, even though my husband doesn't like it!



Joe Versus The Volcano!!! I am a huge Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan fan, and there will probably be quite a few movies involving one or both of these actors to come. This is such a cute early RomCom. It's quirky and silly, and it's so simple in the story and the special effects that it's hard not to fall in love with it. I think it might be on Netflix or Amazon Prime at the point of this blog post, but however you find it, you definitely should watch it if you never have. Or re-watch it if you haven't seen it in a while!!!

Okay guys! Thanks for stopping by and come back tomorrow for a book review!

No comments:

Post a Comment